9.3.11

The truth about choice

For years, I put my low self esteem and odd behaviour down to every excuse. In reality, though, I made the choice to feel and behave as I did.

Like it or not, how we feel isn’t controlled by others or by events. We are not the physical or psychological slave of our parents, boyfriends/girlfriends, boss, or anyone else, unless we choose to be. We have complete control over what we think,feel, and do.

Everyday we make conscious decisions. Shall I drink this? should I take that job? etc. Eventually we come to a decision, "yes" or "no". We must then live with the results, like it or not. All the events and circumstances of our life come as a result of the choices and decisions we make.

There is no such thing as luck, chance, or coincidence. We always choose. No one do it to us unless we choose to let them. If you’d like to know what choices you have made, look at yourself and the life that you have lived. What you see is the result.

No one can hurt you without your permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment