6.11.11

ECRs

Doesn’t matter whether if you are a pure basic, strategic basic, or even applied research-based researchers; Having the ability to plan for a global research environment is the ideal aim. Plan is needed. Having a plan that needs to be adjusted over time is very much better than not having any plan at all. The strategy here is to work smarter, not harder.


I don’t necessarily agree in the concept of getting a degree for self-achievement. It is true, but it should be further than that; I totally agree with the statement from Prof Alan M J, “a PhD is a research training degree in understanding or investigating, our specific research area we should’ve learnt and further developed the research skills, training, and expertise to carry out research in a range of similar disciplines".


People always say; do what you need to do, not what you want to do. Well in this case, I think this is what I need, because this is what I know I want for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment